Saturday, 31 December 2016

Merry Christmas & Happy 2017!

It's New Year's Eve and I can't believe it is 'that time' of year again!  Honestly, where has it gone??!

Just thinking about the blogging part of my life, I've enjoyed trying out all the new places opening up in and around Birmingham and checking out their vegetarian offerings and there is plenty more to come in 2017!  (Rumours of London's famous The Ivy for one.....)

I was also thrilled this year to be a short listed finalist for the Birmingham Food Drink & Hospitality Awards in the Best Food & Drink Blogger category!  A glorious plaudit - a true highlight of the year!

I hope Christmas has been a joyful and peaceful time for you all, that you've had some quality time with those who are special in your lives, some time to recharge those internal batteries and the opportunity to devour the lovely food that the Christmas season always brings.

As we countdown to the new year, I just want to say a big thank you for your support with Word In Veg Ways - whether that is reading each post or following me on social media or even by voting for me in the BFDH Awards this year, I treasure every single gesture of support - I thank you wholeheartedly!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the Christmas break and I wish you lots of happiness and health  for 2017!

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment