Sunday, 6 September 2015

Shopping is a Deli-ight (Express & Star Article)


Photo:  Word In Veg Ways
 
 
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it dozens of times – I really love delicatessens!

So much so, I’m almost evangelical about it.

In my latest article for Express & Star online, I’ve written about their purpose in supporting one’s weekly shopping routine and how, for even veggies, they play their part in providing an offering that differs from chain supermarkets.

So for those who are yet to experience delicatessen culture, it is worth breaking your retail routine, perhaps trying that outlet you walk past but never step into and acquaint yourself with new products, a new way of shopping and ultimately indulge feeding your curiosity.

Click here to view the article.
 
 

Photo:  Word In Veg Ways

 

No comments:

Post a Comment