Sunday, 12 July 2015

Review of Veg Out Cafe


 
 
Much love has been expressed for Kings Heath’s Veg Out Café which offers 100% vegetarian food with choices for those observing vegan and/or gluten free diets as well.
 
   
 


Having taken over from the former occupants – Manic Organic, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review Veg Out Café’s evening menu and to see how the venue had changed.
 
 


Do take a look at the review I conducted for eatery/dining directory Dine Birmingham and I hope it whets your appetite to make a visit yourselves!
For review, click here.
 
 
 


 
 
 
Disclosure:  This post was written following a kind invitation to sample the evening menu at Veg Out Café.   This review was conducted honestly without bias and I was not required to produce a positive review.  For further details of my PR policy, please see the Press, PR & Food Writing page of this website. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment