Thursday, 1 January 2015

Taking Time Out at Cafe Viola

Well, Happy 2015 to you all!  I hope you have all enjoyed the Christmas break and the joys of indulging in family time, catching up with friends, perhaps a little retail therapy and of course, some good food!

For many, like me, the return to work starts on Monday, so I for one am planning to make the most of the next few days before 'normality' and routine commence once again.

So as I potter round and do those last minute things, I plan to factor in some time for a coffee break.



 

One place that fits the bill is Cafe Viola in Knowle on the outskirts of Solihull.  I met fellow blogger Lisa for a catch up at Cafe Viola a couple of months ago as it had been on my agenda to visit for a while and both Lisa and I support independent businesses so it made for a perfect destination.


Lisa writes a blog called Glamour In The County which is an inspirational lifestyle guide including posts on travel, fashion and of course food.  Lisa has already written a post covering our time at Cafe Viola and has said it all beautifully, so wanting not only to promote Cafe Viola's offering, I also wanted to share Lisa's post with you so you can read all about our visit and hopefully decide to go for yourself.

http://www.glamourinthecounty.com/brunch-for-two/


Hope you all enjoy the last few days of the Christmas break with a lovely coffee at
Cafe Viola or somewhere equally as fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment