Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Nuances of Bengali Food (Warwickshire Life Magazine)

Food Demo at Stratford Food Festival - Moushumi Moran from The Cardamom Pod
 
 
 
 
Recently meeting local Bengali cook and tutor Moushumi Moran from 
The Cardamom Pod, led me to finding out about the specifics of Bengali cooking as a standalone cuisine rather than it hiding under the general banner of Indo-Asian food.
 

I took the time to find out a little more about the cultural/social side of eating Bengali style and had the myth dispelled that not everything is covered in spices as is naturally assumed!
This made for an informative article for  Warwickshire Life magazine.
 
 
To read the article and find out more, please click onto the link here:  
Warwickshire Life Article – Bengali Food.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. First Off, let me commend your clearness on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after reading your editorial, my understanding has developed substantially. Please allow me to grab your rss feed to stay in touch with any forthcoming updates. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog while looking for some Indian food recipes and liked a lot. How amazing! I will keep an eye on your post.

    ReplyDelete