Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Beetroot Benefits (As featured within Naked Food Magazine)

It is a well known fact that beetroots are packed with nutritional value and can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes.

I recently wrote an online article for Naked Food Magazine denoting positive aspects to this gorgeous vegetable and its associated health benefits.

Naked Food Magazine has a whole host of information about fruit and vegetables in their raw format, outlining their super-food values and how you can include them in your diet.

So take a look around their website (www.nakedfoodmagazine.com) to brush up on your veggie news and for my beetroot article, click on this link to find out about The Seven Wonders of the Beetroot World!  http://t.co/OnSvrDU5





2 comments:

  1. Got to love the beets, I posted a simple soup recipe on my blog using beetroot - have a look, it was easy and delicious.

    http://backkitchenhappenings.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/beetroot-and-apple-soup-a-soup-from-the-vegetable-box/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Loved the blog piece and recipe! I will put on my list to try, sounds really nice, especially with the hint of apple! Anna x

    ReplyDelete